Jourdan Urbach Featured on
Jourdan Urbach, 13 year old violin prodigy,
author, and founder of the musical charity organization
Children Helping Children,
was recently featured on the Sony TV Life & Style show. Please click on
play button to view the streaming video clip in your web browser.
Problems & Solutions
If you clicked one of the buttons or links but nothing happened, there are usually only a few reasons why:
(1) You don't have Windows Media Player installed on your computer. Just Click Here if you need to download the latest version of this free program from Microsoft.
(2) Your computer is just too darn slow. If you're banging away on a computer you got four years ago, it's going to have a tough time playing multimedia stuff. Please consider buying a new computer. It's time.
(3) There's a slow-down on the Internet. Sometimes the net simply gets congested and slows to a crawl. If Windows Media Player launches but then just sits there, this is often the reason. Please exit the player, wait a few minutes, and try again.
(4) If the video appears in a small window directly inside your web browser (in the "Media Bar"), you may want to click the setting to have it play in the separate Windows Media Player program for better quality.
(5) If the video starts playing but then gets choppy or pauses at times, you can often improve this by changing settings in Windows Media Player. In Media Player, pull down the [Tools] menu, click [Options...], click the [Performance] tab, and click the "radio" button next to "Buffer For [ ] seconds. In the white box, try 15 seconds to start. Click [OK] and then the play button to see if it's better now. Adjust buffer time if necessary.
If you're still having problems, please email us at email@example.com.
Run Time: 5 minutes 29 seconds
Please remember, this is